Online Diploma in Advanced Computing (e-DAC)
Course Focus :
The course is targeted towards engineering graduates and MCA/MSc who wish to venture into the domain of advanced computing. The course aims to groom the students to enable them to work on current technology scenarios as well as prepare them to keep pace with the changing face of technology and the requirements of the growing IT industry.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduate in any discipline of Engineering, OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Management with graduation in IT or Computer Science or Computer Applications, OR
- MCA, MCM
Course Fees :
The course fee of e-DAC is Rs. 50,000/- + Goods & Services Tax (GST) on it applicable at the time of payments (September 2020). GST in August 2020 is 18%. The course fee includes expenses towards examinations, final mark-list/certificate, and placement assistance provided. The fee for all the Online Diploma courses is to be paid in two installments.
- First installment is Rs. 10,000/- plus Goods and Service Tax (GST) currently 18%.
- Second installment is Rs. 80,000/- plus Goods and Service Tax (GST) currently 18%.
Course Contents :
The modules covered in e-DAC are:
- Fundamentals of Programming
- Operating System Concepts
- Object Oriented Programming with Java
- Algorithms & Data Structures
- Database Technologies
- Web Programming Technologies
- Web-based Java Programming
- Software Engineering
- Aptitude & Communication
- Software Project