Diploma in Advanced Computing (e-DAC)
The course is targeted towards engineering graduates and MCA/MSc who wish to venture into the domain of advanced computing. The course aims to groom the students to enable them to work on current technology scenarios as well as prepare them to keep pace with the changing face of technology and the requirements of the growing IT industry.
- Graduate in any discipline of Engineering, OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Management with graduation in IT or Computer Science/Applications, OR
- MCA, MCM
The candidate must have minimum 50% in the qualifying degree.
The course fees of e-Diploma in Advanced Computing (e-DAC) course is Rs. 50,000 plus GST currently @ 18%.
The course fees is to be paid in the two installments. The first installment is Rs. 10,000/- plus GST currently @ 18% to be paid after the allocation of seats. The second installment is Rs. 40,000/- plus GST currently @ 18% to be paid before the commencement of course.
- Fundamentals of Programming
- Operating System Concepts
- Object Oriented Programming with Java
- Algorithms & Data Structures
- Database Technologies
- Web Programming Technologies
- Web-based Java Programming
- Software Engineering
- Aptitude & Communication
- Software Project