PG Diploma in Advanced Computing (PG-DAC)
The course is targeted towards engineering graduates and MCA/MSc who wish to venture into the domain of advanced computing. The course aims to groom the students to enable them to work on current technology scenarios as well as prepare them to keep pace with the changing face of technology and the requirements of the growing IT industry.
- Graduate in Engineering (10+2+4 or 10+3+3 years) in IT / Computer Science / Electronics / Telecommunications / Electrical / Instrumentation.
- MSc/MS (10+2+3+2 years) in Computer Science, IT, Electronics with Mathematics in 10+2.
- Graduate in any discipline of Engineering,
- MCA, MCM, OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Physics / Mathematics / Statistics, OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Management with graduation in IT / Computer Science / Computer Applications
- The candidate must have minimum 50% in the qualifying degree.
The course fees of e- Diploma in Advanced Computing (eDAC) is Rs.76,500/- plus GST .
First Installment of Course Fee
The first installment course fee of Rs 10,000/- + GST on it as applicable at the time of payment (August/September 2021) is to be paid online as per the schedule given under Important Dates. It can be paid using credit/debit cards through the payment gateway that will be opened upon clicking the ‘Pay First Installment’ button on the candidate’s logged-in page on the C-DAC website. Candidates are advised to follow the guidelines given on the payment gateway, and also to print/keep the transaction details for their record.
Second (Final) Installment of Course Fee The second installment fees of the online PG Diploma course to be paid before 17 September 2021 Rs.66,500/- + GST through NEFT from any bank to the account of the C-DAC centre where the candidate is finally allocated for his/her PG Diploma course. For all authorised training centres of C-DAC, the payment is to be made to C-DAC Pune. GST will be applicable as prescribed by the government at the time of payment of fees.
- Basic Programming Concepts
- Operating System Concepts
- Object Oriented Programming in Java
- Algorithms & Data Structures using Java
- Database Technologies
- Software Development Methodologies
- Web Programming Technologies
- Web-based Java Programming
- Microsoft .Net Technologies
- Aptitude & Effective Communication
- Software Project