This course will lay foundation for further courses in Digital Arts and will help the learner to choose a career path as a Digital Artist.
At the end of the course the Learner will gain competencies to appear for the International Certification: Adobe Certified Expert – Photoshop
Why take admission?
After completing this course, student will be able to perform following roles:
- Graphic Designer
- Graphic Editor
- Background Artist
Hence, various career opportunities get opened up for learners.
Certification and Important Dates
This course is certified by Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU).
- Batch Commencement: One batch in each calendar month (January to December)
- Date(s) of Application and Fee Payment by Learner: 1st– 30th day of each calendar month
- Date(s) of Learner Confirmation by ALC: 1st– 30th day of each calendar month
- Course Start Date and Date of Issuing Learner Login: Date of admission confirmation
Skills: Working Place, Customizing, Image and Color Modifications, Case Study – Black & White to Color, Using the Brush and Paint, working with Selections, Scaling, Knowing the Layers, Filter Gallery, Color Adjustments
Outputs: Red Eye correction, Photo Collage, Mapping to Object-MUG, T-Shirt Design, Photo Correction, Photo Manipulation, Cleaning Photo
120 Hours to be covered in either 2 months (8 weeks) or 3 months (12 weeks).
Days per Week
Hours per Day
2 Month Part Time
2 Month Part Time
3 Month Part Time
Evaluation Pattern of KLiC Courses consists of 4 Sections as per below table:
Minimum Passing Marks
Final Online Examination
SUPWs (Socially Useful and Productive Work in form of Assignments)
2 Assignments to be Completed & Uploaded
YCMOU Mark Sheet: Printed Mark Sheet will be issued by YCMOU on successful completion of Section 1, Section 2 and Section 3 and will be delivered to the learner by MKCL.
YCMOU Mark Sheet will be available only for Maharashtra jurisdiction learners
MKCL’s KLiC Certificate will be provided to the learner who will satisfy the below criteria:
- Learners who have successfully completed above mentioned 3 Sections i.e. Section 1, Section 2 and Section 3
- Additionally, learner should have completed Section 4 (e. Section 4will comprise of SUPWs i.e. Socially Useful and Productive Work in form of Assignments)
- Learner has to complete and upload minimum 2 out of 5 Assignments
- Revised KLiC Fees: (Applicable from January 2018 Batch onwards)
- For Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) Region:
Total Fee (Rupees)
1st Installment (Rupees)
2nd Installment (Rupees)
- * Total fee is including of Course fees, Examination fees and Certification fees